Welcome to The Derbyshire Federation for Mental Health
Our aim is to improve mental health and promote independence for clients in Derbyshire.
We do that by:
- Providing specialist adult community mental health support services
- Promoting the creation of self-help groups
- Providing Wellbeing Hub and Safe Space facilities to improve the lives for individuals living with or recovering from mental ill health
- Accepting self-referrals and referrals from statutory agencies to work individually with people with mental health problems and to promote independence to access a variety of DFMH services
- Being client-centred in all of our activities
The Federation is committed to providing outstanding service and support to all associated with the organisation – be it clients, carers, staff or other professional bodies.