Welcome to The Derbyshire Federation for Mental Health
We are a specialist mental health support service provider with strong service users focus and high professional standards.
Our aim is to improve mental health and promote independence for clients in Derbyshire.
We do that by:
- Providing specialist adult community mental health support services
- Providing specialist youth support services
- Promoting the creation of self-help groups
- Providing Wellbeing Hub and Safe Space facilities to improve the lives for individuals living with or recovering from mental ill health
- Accepting self-referrals and referrals from statutory agencies to work individually with people with mental health problems and to promote independence to access a variety of DFMH services
- Being client-centred in all of our activities
The Federation is committed to providing outstanding service and support to all associated with the organisation – be it clients, carers, staff or other professional bodies.